Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ugly Houses

I'm officially addicted to this website Ugly House Photos.  It's just too much of a good thing that I can't stop my eyes from seeing just one more or clicking one more page.  What is it about people who love to look and see how other people live?  There are a lot of us, no doubt.  And the blog owner has done a great job of finding some very unique homes, then following up with some history and his remarks.....love it.

And secretly, I've found rooms in some of those houses that I would LOVE to have right now-lol!  I don't know what that says about me, but I know that I like 'em!


So go check out Ugly House Photos if you have some time to kill.  Or even if you don't.  Just be forewarned, you won't just stop at one page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Profound thoughts or if you just wanna say hi: